Regional Account Managers
(Inside Sales Representatives)
American Management Association (www.amanet.org) is a world leader in talent development, advancing the skills of individuals to drive business success. AMA's approach to improving performance combines experiential learning-learning through doing-with opportunities for ongoing professional growth at every step of one's career journey. AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of products and services, including classroom and virtual seminars, webcasts, webinars, corporate and government solutions, and research. Organizations worldwide, including the majority of the Fortune 500, turn to AMA as their trusted partner in professional development and draw upon its experience to enhance skills, abilities and knowledge with noticeable results from day one.
AMA's*Saranac Lake Call Center is growing!
Come join our great sales team!
WANTED -*5 full time Regional Account Managers (Inside Sales Reps) to support the growth in our US business.
$35K starting base salary PLUS variable comp plan (D.O.E)
Regional Account Managers have stellar customer service skills allowing them to build strong relationships with customers, uncover additional needs to sell new*services, and reactivate dormant accounts to continue to grow the business.
*Exceptional benefit package available immediately.* * *
*Previous sales experience a plus, but not required.*
*Existing book of business.
*Comprehensive onboarding and training included.
* Achieve stated monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets by initiating sales contacts to targeted customers to generate revenue.
* Conduct training needs assessments with customers, research available options and recommend appropriate training solutions.
* Execute corporate marketing strategies for new business acquisition, customer retention and account development.
* Actively maintain and grow individual and company relationships by providing exceptional customer service and developing additional sales opportunities.
* Plan and organize daily work schedules to effectively manage leads and accounts.
* Other related duties.
* High School graduate or equivalent;*college preferred.
* 2+ years of inside sales / account management experience preferred.
An EEO/AA Employer, M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans - an ADA compliance organization
Location/Region: Saranac Lake, NY (12983)