HR Generalist/Payroll Processor
Hyde Fuel Company is looking for an HR Generalist with payroll experience to handle weekly payroll preparation and some human resources needs. We are seeking energetic, confidential and well organized candidates who are comfortable with various computer programs. This is a flexible hour, part time position that has the potential of developing into full time.
Duties to include:
- Preparation and submission of the weekly payroll
- Enrolling new hires in the payroll and E-verify programs
- Setting up personnel files for new hires
- Running background check on new hires, as appropriate
- Mediating conflict between staff members and addressing, investigating and following up on any staff concerns/complaints
- Assisting with various clerical responsibilities
- Conducting training for supervisory staff when needed to review policies, the handbook, hiring practices, etc.
Preferred candidates will have at least two years of payroll preparation experience and knowledge of general HR practices. Candidates must be flexible, confidential and computer literate. Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Hyde Fuel Company is an equal opportunity employer that encourages veterans, women and minorities to apply. We offer competitive salaries and room for advancement with this position. Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter (no phone calls please), plus 3 professional references (preferably with email addresses) to:
Director of Human Resources
Hyde Fuel Company
PO Box 349
Saranac Lake, NY 12983
Location/Region: Saranac Lake, NY (US - 12983)